Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: This is a must-have device for all filmmakers!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Matt Pacini's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 27th, 2001
    Posts
    567
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.visualproducts.com/access...html#misc.html

    I'm sorry, I know this is a frivolous post, but I just thought it was funny that someone slipped this in.
    Plus... I could really use one.
    Anyone have 4 billion dollars I could borrow?


    Matt Pacini

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 08, 2003 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Matt Pacini ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vt220's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Matt Pacini:
    [QB]
    Plus... I could really use one.
    Anyone have 4 billion dollars I could borrow?
    QB]</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    i remember noticing that once a long time ago. made me laugh out loud!

    -f

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I have seen it as well. I always thought it was a bit funny.

    Good Luck

  4. #4
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post

    I think that is fairly cheap for a flying saucer?

    R

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •